COVENANTS & BY LAWS
• HOA is managed by volunteer home owners
• HOA dues are $150 for all properties
• Trashcans must be stored out of site
• Overnight parking in the street is prohibited
• Trailers and boats must be stored out of site
• Maximum shed size is 121 sq. ft. and bottom of roof line < 6ft
• It is pet owners responsibility to control their pets including barking (city ordinance 4-108)
• Grass must be kept less than 12 inches (city ordinance 8-201)
• $10/day penalty for non-compliance of any of these covenants
• Builders who rent new homes are subject to annual dues
• Dues are subject to 18% interest penalty and liens placed on properties for failure to pay
• Outstanding dues will be subtracted from the closings on the properties by the title company
Nature trail is for walking and child bicycle riding during daylight hours only.
Adult and teenager bicycle riding is not allowed as it creates a safety hazard for patrons of the lake trail.
Please obey the daylight hours only rule. This ensures everyone's safety.
If you are on the pond during dark hours neighbors assume you do not live at Lake Woods.
Fishing is for residents of the Lake Woods addition only. Guests are allowed to fish only when accompanied by a resident (no exceptions).
• Walking trail: Children on small bikes are acceptable.
• Dogs must be leashed.
• No adult bicycling.
• No swimming, wading, boating, or tubing
• No motorized vehicles on the walking trail or common areas.
• No alcohol or glass containers.
• Catch & release fishing only.
All members agree to an "at your own risk" admittance and to indemnify and hold harmless Lake Woods Homeowners Association Inc., it's Board of Directors, it's employees for any and all losses, claims, damages, law suits, etc., which occur or arise out of the use of the park and it's amenities.