Lake Woods HOA
A beautiful place to live
John Woods, the Developer, of this addition has created a wonderful place to live.
106 natural acres, designed for those who take pride in where they live. From the beautifully landscaped entry, to the 15+ acres of common area, it’s easy to see why this is one of Moore’s newest and most popular neighborhoods at 300 homes.
Our Nature Park is just stunning! With a .51 mile nature trail it's the perfect way to get in shape and enjoy natures beauty at the same time. Lake Woods is truly a very special place to live.
This community features such items as a simple yet elegant waterfall to greet you as come home, a private 6 acre lake (that nature provided), walking trails and easy access to Moore schools, quick access to I-35, Moore's newest shopping centers, IMAX theater, restaurants, banks, Norman and Oklahoma City. So, whether you like to shop, fish or feed the many ducks, Canadian Geese, and even some beavers that call this place home, you're sure to love life at Lake Woods.
Covenants & By Laws
• HOA is managed by volunteer home owners
• HOA dues are $150 for all properties
• Trashcans must be stored out of site
• Overnight parking in the street is prohibited
• Trailers and boats must be stored out of site
• Maximum shed size is 121 sq. ft. and bottom of roof line < 6ft
• It is pet owners responsibility to control their pets including barking (city ordinance 4-108)
• Grass must be kept less than 12 inches (city ordinance 8-201)
• $10/day penalty for non-compliance of any of these covenants
• Builders who rent new homes are subject to annual dues
• Dues are subject to 18% interest penalty and liens placed on properties for failure to pay
• Outstanding dues will be subtracted from the closings on the properties by the title company
Nature trail is for walking and child bicycle riding during daylight hours only.
Adult and teenager bicycle riding is not allowed as it creates a safety hazard for patrons of the lake trail.
Fishing is for residents of the Lake Woods addition only. Guests are allowed to fish only when accompanied by a resident (no exceptions).
• Walking trail: Children on small bikes are acceptable.
• Dogs must be leashed.
• No adult bicycling.
• No swimming, wading, boating, or tubing
• No motorized vehicles on the walking trail or common areas.
• No alcohol or glass containers.
• Catch & release fishing only.
All members agree to an "at your own risk" admittance and to indemnify and hold harmless Lake Woods Homeowners Association Inc., it's Board of Directors, it's employees for any and all losses, claims, damages, law suits, etc., which occur or arise out of the use of the park and it's amenities.
Things to Do
Our Neighborhood is complete with
Get outdoors and enjoy the wildlife and walking trails of our 15 acre members only common area.